Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Mean, Mean, Oh Yes, I'm MEAN! Evil Toys, Anyone?


I've discovered that one of the best ways to annoy, 'get back' at, or completely piss someone off is to purchase a completely inappropriate toy for their child. Especially a toy that the child loves, plays loud music or annoying noises, and has no OFF button.

Heh.

My brother (the village idiot) and his wife (the village idiot's keeper) have an almost-2 year old son. My goal for his birthday this year is to completely send them both around the bend by purchasing the above Hummer toy. It moves with a touch of a button (easy enough for a 2 year old) and plays, LOUDLY either 'YMCA' or 'CAN'T TOUCH THIS' while bouncing up and down like a monkey on crack. Can you stand it??? I'm in hysterics just thinking about it.
I'm sure my nephew will adore it and I'm sure his parents will hate it. Ah. Bliss.
Does anyone have any other suggestions for EVIL TOYS?

No comments: