Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dopey Boy Scout


I'm glad that missing Boy Scout was located, unharmed, and returned to his family.


Now I can speak candidly...


How stupid are Boy Scouts these days if they wander off from their camp or group in the midst of a wilderness park? Where were this kid's supervisors? Is the concept of the Buddy System so outdated?


I think he should be demoted to 'Cub Scout' and made to perform 100 hours of community service for being so dumb and putting so many people through the wringer. He's old enough to know better -- and DO NOT give me that "he's got ADHD crap" as an excuse.


Perhaps the Boy Scouts would be better off camping with Girl Scouts? You never hear about the Girl Scouts getting lost or wandering off from camp. Apparently, SOMETHING is getting through to the girls that is NOT getting through to the boys.
I'm not sure about the Boy Scouts any more.

No comments: